Saturday 28 March 2009

Don't I Look Young?


Here's that photo I mentioned a few weeks ago taken when I was about 17. It was 1984 and I was living in Hampshire with Mr Hunter-Cox and a Morris Traveller the same age as me. You can see my original blue colour and I still have the chrome trim along my sides which was removed later when I was repainted. I notice that my hubcaps were missing too but I wear a complete set now which Neil keeps nice and shiny for me.

Mr Hunter-Cox owned several different Bristols at one time or another but Neil has remained faithful, although he does eye up other models from time to time and I think he is secretly fond of the 412. He probably won't do anything about it but you never know ...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for some Bristol 410 hubcaps. I don't suppose you know where I can purchase some? matt74uk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete